Position: Electronic Test Operator
If you like a job where you are challenged, involved in improvements, work as a team in a manufacturing environment, and where respect for employees and customers is a way of doing business, then working at Alternative Manufacturing might be the right fit for you.
Some of our benefits include:
- One weeks paid PTO after 90 days and can earn up to another week within the first year.
- Sign on/retention bonus of $1,000
- PTO buyback program
- Profit Sharing
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
The primary function of a test operator is to test product per documented procedures to verify that the assembled product meets our customer’s specifications. These processes include programming, labeling and using a meter to read results. An attention to detail is critical in this operation
- Manufacturing test experience preferred not necessary.
- Periods of sitting or standing.
- Good eye hand coordination, digital dexterity and ability to work alone and in a team environment.
- A strong work ethic, career ambition, and physical agility and stamina
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel and Word
- Basic understanding on how to read a Bill of Materials
- High School Diploma/GED
- Min 1 years manufacturing experience
- Electronic in a manufacturing environment preferred but not required
- Preventive Care Insurance Plan
- Paid holidays -Earn Time Off Plan
- Long-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Stock Sharing & Profit Sharing Plan
- Sign On and Retention Bonus
- AMI is proud to be an employee owned company
AMI is located off route 202 about 10 minutes west of Augusta and 30 minutes east of Lewiston. Complete directions are provided on AMI’s web site.
Send Your Application
Please send your resume and contact information to: email@example.comApply