Position: Solder Technician
Alternative Manufacturing is seeking a Soldering Technician, to be based in the Winthrop Maine.
Requirements of the Solder Technician:
- Manufacturing experience is helpful
- Long periods of sitting and standing
- Good eye hand coordination and digital dexterity
- A strong work ethic, career ambition, and physical agility and stamina
- Clear requirement or preference of education or license, etc.
- Straightforward requirements on technology, systems, software needed.
- Ability to commute to Winthrop Maine on Monday through Thursday.
Benefits of the Job:
- 1st Shift hourly pay: $15.45 – $15.75
- One-week Paid Time Off after 120 days and can earn up to another week within the first year
- Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance, Dental, Vision
- Long-term/Short-term Disability, Life insurance
- ESOP Employee-owned company
- Monday – Thursday: 6:00am – 4:30pm! Three-day weekend!
- Located in beautiful Winthrop Maine! Centrally located, AMI is 18 minutes from Augusta Maine and just 28 minutes from Lewiston Maine!
Responsibilities of the Solder Technician:
- Responsible for soldering components to printed circuit boards
- Eager to learn and take on new assignments
- Ability to adjust to shifting priorities and take on new assignments
- Team player
- High attention to detail
Alternative Manufacturing or AMI is one of New England’s best resources for Electronic Contract Manufacturing. For 30 years at its Winthrop Maine facility and its prototype shop in Somerville Mass, they serve a wide range of clients throughout USA, Canada, and Europe. A 100% employee-owned facility they believe in respect, teamwork and dedication for each team member and their clients!
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS, PLEASE
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, familial status, domestic violence status, or any other status protected by law.