As a one stop shop for PCB Assembly (PCBA) and/or System level Box Build; AMI has you covered. Below please find our general capabilities. If you feel that you have something out of this range, please contact us for a more detailed discussion:
- Prototypes: Lot size from 1-unit upwards to thousands w/ Seamless Transition to production
- New Product Introduction (NPI) Support; including DFM & Cost Reduction Recommendations
- Total Supply Chain Management w/Full Turnkey, Partial or full Consignment Capabilities
- PCB Assembly including Fine Pitch SMT, Thru-Hole and Mixed Technologies w/Panel Size of 10”X14”. Click here to view specs. Click here to view specs.
- Automated SMT Placement w/capabilities down to .0201, 0.30mm pitch BGA & Leadless Chip
- Both Leaded and No-lead (RoHs) Processes available with in house segregation
- Options of No-Clean or (Clean) DI Wash System Capabilities
- AOI (Pre & Post reflow) as well as X-Ray Inspection
- Full Functional and Environmental Test both at the SMTA and Box Levels
- SMT Rework Services and Depot Repair
- Cable and Harness assembly in-house and partner build
- Coating; including Silicone, Urethane and Acrylic
- Final System Box Build and Configuration, including Software and Data load.
- Ultrasonic Welding
- Order Fulfillment services and Program Management
- IPC Class II capabilities including certifications to AS9100, ISO13485, ISO9001 and ITAR Compliancy. Certified assemblers to both J-STD-001 and IPC-A-610
AMI Equipment List
View our AMI Equipment List here.